For the past eighteen years, the International ISC (Iranian Society of Cryptology) Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (ISCISC) has been the flagship conference in information security and cryptology in Iran. The 19th ISCISC conference (ISCISC'2022) is organized by University of Guilan from August 31-September 1st, 2022 in co-operation with the Iranian Society of Cryptology.
The objective of ISCISC'2022 is to bring together researchers, engineers, and practitioners interested in various aspects of information security and cryptology. The conference aims to provide a forum for academicians, engineers, specialists, and students from all around the world to meet and discuss the latest developments in theory and practice in various areas of information security. ISCISC'2022 encourages researchers, developers and practitioners to submit their original papers and organize workshops on various new emerging topics. Keynote/plenary talks and panel discussions are another conference highlight.
Conference Topics of Interest:
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Fundamentals of cryptology
- Software and hardware implementation of cryptographic algorithms
- Security of data, systems and applications
- Digital forensics
- Network security
- Cloud and big data security
- Pervasive systems security
- Information hiding, steganography, watermarking
- Cryptography and security protocols
- Trust and privacy in computing and communications
- Engineering and management of security